Avar age-creating an interdisciplinary perspective
The Institute of Archaeology is pleased to invite You to the round table “Avar age-creating an interdisciplinary perspective”, organized by Institute of Archaeology and Institute of Anthropology which will be held on February 6th, 2019 at 11 am at the Institute’s Library.
List of lectures:
- Tamás Szeniczey, Department of Biological Anthropology, Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest
Population changes and co-existence in eastern Transdanubia during the 6th to 8th centuries
- Pia Šmalcelj Novaković, Institute of Archaeology, Zagreb
Importance of equestrian grave 215 from Privlaka-Gole njive site for study of Avar-age Srijem
- Anita Rapan Papeša, Marko Dizdar, Andrea Rimpf; Municipal museum Vinkovci, Institute of Archaeology, Ilok Town Museum
Results of the rescue excavation on the Late Avar cemetery on the site Šarengrad – Klopare in 2016-2017.
- Mario Novak, Institut of Anthropology, Zagreb
Bioarchaeology of the Late Avar-age population from Šarengrad-preliminary results
- Anita Rapan Papeša, Gradski muzej Vinkovci
Results of archaeological and interdisciplinary research on example of Late Avar-age cemetery in Nuštar
We look forward to Your attendance!